UPDATE ON: THOSE PILLOW INSERTS FROM CHINA
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-13 14:55:46 UTC
The pillow inserts from the Yellow Kingdom finally arrived the udder day. Total cost, including shipping from Chinkland, $17 and change. Good price. Almost too good. And like they say, if it sounds too good to be true....... You know the rest. Buying things on Ebay is always a hit or miss situation, a gamble if you will...something akin to jungle combat Nam.

Those chinky pillows (2) were certainly not worth $17. The hollow fiber filling was scant, leaving the whole thing as flat as a pancake. Certainly not up to par with the standards expected here at Sunset Chateau. I contacted the chink seller with my complaint. Whether intentional or not, that idiot chink offered to refund me 3 yen. 3 yen? What's that, about a millionth of one fucking penny?! LOL Idiot probably meant 3 bucks, but that was too little for this old internet hardened shopper.

So, I sent seller a rather nasty reply, accusing him/her of being a lying chink with shoddy merchandise. Then I filed a dispute with the credit card company (which one is classified material). In but two days the dispute is settled (by chink not wishing to confront the Colonel's Iron Will) and the amount credited to my account in full.

Moral of this story: always purchase (whenever possible) using Paypal funded with a major credit card. Vendors are afraid of dogs with sharp teeth, and that's what these credit card companies are.

I WIN AGAIN!
ANY QUESTIONS?
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2017-09-13 16:18:31 UTC
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:55:46 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; ""Colonel Edmund J.
Burke" <***@std-girls.com>" determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
yes, i have a few questions:

what made you think that ordering junk from china was going to be worth your time and effort?

is it because you're a cheapskate skinflint?

is buying american beyond you?
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Doug Laidlaw
2017-09-13 17:13:53 UTC
On 14/09/17 02:18, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Post by Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
[...]
He lives in a chateau with the value of more than 40 American houses, he
tells us. He can't afford to buy American. He writes: "I Win again."
No, Colonel, you lost, and you went into the transaction with your eyes
wide open. We all do it. Twice I have been sucked in by scammers when
I should have known better. There are better auction sites than eBay.

With Internet shopping, the world is your shopping mall. Here in
Australia, GST/VAT was not charged on overseas purchases, which made
them more competitive than local outlets.

As for the "Which credit card is classified material," Leonard Lopate
said that the average American has 5 cards. I have only one, and I pay
cash wherever possible. This month's card balance includes a repair
bill and is high, AUD$230. Card merchants pay a hefty fee. One
whitegoods merchant wouldn't accept cards, because the fee took his
entire profit on the sale. If those pillow inserts had a rock bottom
price, there was still a fee to come out of it. Anything worth what was
left for the merchant, can't be worth having.

"what made you think" -- you never think. You go by pigeon-holes, to
save yourself the trouble of thinking.

Doug.
David

I kind of did it makes me listen.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 13:12:34 UTC
[...]
Yer way out there in Left Field again, Doug.
Time to come on in and take yer meds...
David
2017-09-14 17:14:59 UTC
Which credit card better for me?
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-14 17:42:39 UTC
Post by David
Which credit card better for me?
The debit card type.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
David
2017-09-14 17:44:58 UTC

I have bok.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 18:02:17 UTC
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Post by David
Which credit card better for me?
The debit card type.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I have bok.
The best credit card for you, lil' fucked up feller, is one that comes in a Hasbro game.
LOL
David

who will buy me a toy?
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-14 18:35:54 UTC
Post by David
Which credit card better for me?
The debit card type.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I have bok.
The best credit card for you, lil' fucked up feller, is one that comes in a Hasbro game.
LOL
who will buy me a toy?
Have you looked in the common room?

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
The Peeler
2017-09-14 19:20:14 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:35:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making a
total ass of herself as "Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The best credit card for you, lil' fucked up feller, is one that comes in a Hasbro game.
LOL
who will buy me a toy?
Have you looked in the common room?
Have you looked in your colostomy bag today already, housebound stinker? It
might need emptying, you know! <BG>
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
David

not recently
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
David

I can't.
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
The Peeler
2017-09-15 16:18:03 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:23:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making a
total ass of herself as "Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Look.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I can't.
You MUST.
He MUST shit in your mouth ...like everyone else! <BG>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
The Peeler
2017-09-15 16:16:56 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 05:40:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by David
who will buy me a toy?
Have you looked in the common room?
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
not recently
Look.
Idiot.

LOL
--
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-14 18:35:05 UTC
Post by David
Which credit card better for me?
The debit card type.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I have bok.
Bank of Korea or bok choi?

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
The Peeler
2017-09-14 19:20:28 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:35:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making a
total ass of herself as "Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
The debit card type.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I have bok.
Bank of Korea or bok choi?
The people on Usenet are the ONLY people in your "life"! Admit it, you dumb
housebound psychotic bitch! LOL

David

I kind of talk to them on the internet same way.
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-16 12:28:56 UTC
Post by David
Which credit card better for me?
The debit card type.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I have bok.
Bank of Korea or bok choi?
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I kind of talk to them on the internet same way.
What does the bok choi have to say?

--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant

David
Which credit card better for me?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 12:41:26 UTC
[...]
Why should I buy american?
So the government can give you food stamps and welfare?
David

yes welfare is a plus
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
For you and that other faggot.
David

I have these dimes.
David
2017-09-14 13:13:24 UTC
disputes & settlements are available at the lost and found
JD Chase
2017-09-14 13:18:22 UTC
The bottom line is that people can't "buy American" even if they wish to... Even products that are supposedly made in America have part that are shipped in from other countries...
David
2017-09-14 13:22:39 UTC

right here
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 13:23:00 UTC
I'll buy from anyone and anywhere I fuckin' please!
JD Chase
2017-09-14 13:34:57 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll buy from anyone and anywhere I fuckin' please!
Yay! Glad that there ARE things we can agree about!
☺️🎈❤️
David

Hello. How are you?
JD Chase
Good, how are you, David?
David

Hello.
JD Chase
Howdy David! What's up?
David

I'm here. Doing fine. Just getting together.
JD Chase
Glad to hear that, my friend! Just want you to be happy and enjoy yourself! ☺️❤️
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-14 18:34:03 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:56:33 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Edmund J.
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:23:00 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Edmund J.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'll buy from anyone and anywhere I fuckin' please!
And look what fuckin' happens!
LOLOK
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
Idiot! I intimidated that Chink into refunding every last penny!

LOLOK

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
The Peeler
2017-09-14 19:20:01 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:34:03 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making a
total ass of herself as "Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Idiot! I intimidated that Chink into refunding every last penny!
LOL
Asshole! Every last penny of your refund will bounce when the Chink
initiates a chargeback!
ONLY in your hallucinating psychotic "mind", poor dumb anal Razovic! <G>
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
David
2017-09-15 08:37:20 UTC
how come they are bouncing
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-15 12:42:01 UTC
Post by David
how come they are bouncing
Because KKKoloon's k'lame is fraudulent.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
David

I see. Maybe there is something.
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
David

sort of
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-15 17:00:23 UTC
Post by David
how come they are bouncing
Because KKKoloon's k'lame is fraudulent.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I see. Maybe there is something.
Most definitely!
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
sort of
Sort of definitely?

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
David

oh. I see. I'm allright.
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
David

I write with my right hand.
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
2017-09-15 19:03:42 UTC
Post by David
how come they are bouncing
Because KKKoloon's k'lame is fraudulent.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I see. Maybe there is something.
Most definitely!
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
sort of
Sort of definitely?
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
oh. I see. I'm allright.
Maybe.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I write with my right hand.
Oh, that's what you meant.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
The Peeler
2017-09-15 19:19:10 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:03:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making a
total ass of herself as "Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Maybe.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I write with my right hand.
Oh, that's what you meant.
Wanna bet that he, too, means you are an asshole, Razovic? <BG>
David

I ordered coffee.
The Peeler
2017-09-15 18:37:39 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:58:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making a
total ass of herself as "Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Post by David
oh. I see. I'm allright.
Maybe.
Maybe you ARE a sick asshole? "Maybe"??? LOL
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
David
2017-09-15 20:57:57 UTC
sci and scj
The Peeler
2017-09-15 17:59:14 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:00:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making a
total ass of herself as "Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Post by Wiedergutmachungantragsteller Klaun Shittinbricks
Most definitely!
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
sort of
Sort of definitely?
You being an idiot? Indeed!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-09-15 16:17:58 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:28:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by David
how come they are bouncing
Because KKKoloon's k'lame is fraudulent.
--
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant
I see. Maybe there is something.
Most definitely!
Your idiocy certainly is! <BG>
The Peeler
2017-09-15 16:18:26 UTC
On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 05:42:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by David
how come they are bouncing
Because KKKoloon's k'lame is fraudulent.
Wallowing in your blooming psychosis, poor dumb anal Razovic? Makes a change
from wallowing in your own shit, eh, shiteating psycho? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's poem about the most importent thing in her "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
MID: <***@4ax.com>
ml von frans
2017-09-14 17:00:10 UTC
on utc-7 "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote

For you and that other faggot.

I could talk. Is degoba in the great basin?
David
2017-09-15 08:40:43 UTC
"ml von frans" wrote in message news:9835e98b-1dfd-46f1-a2d0-***@googlegroups.com...

on utc-7 "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote

For you and that other faggot.

I could talk. Is degoba in the great basin?

new torx drivers