The new technology that brings you happiness in your ears....
Nil
2014-09-01 05:07:00 UTC
Is anyone of you has this kind of instruments? This is a high demand right now in the Market. Kept my butt rolling like a cannon ball.

http://www.amazon.com/Zivix-JSI142100-JamStik-Guitar-your/dp/B00JA8QD40/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1409547948&sr=1-1&keywords=guitar+zivix

Nil
Nil
2014-09-01 05:23:44 UTC
Post by Nil
Is anyone of you has this kind of instruments? This is a high demand right now in the Market. Kept my butt rolling like a cannon ball.
http://www.amazon.com/Zivix-JSI142100-JamStik-Guitar-your/dp/B00JA8QD40/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1409547948&sr=1-1&keywords=guitar+zivix
Nil
http://jamstik.com/

Learn how play a guitar.It is a wireless one.

Nil
%
it's not right
%