If ASD is dead, then what am I doing here?
Jack Pine
2013-07-18 19:07:25 UTC
And what're YOU doing here?
lisa in mass.
2013-07-18 21:09:43 UTC
Post by Jack Pine
And what're YOU doing here?
I'm mostly lurking lately. Don't know why. I'm around, though. I
probably will be until nobody else is.
%
2013-07-18 21:20:39 UTC
oh no , i'm the last guy to leave a newsgroup and turn the light out
lisa in mass.
2013-07-18 21:30:47 UTC
Post by %
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by Jack Pine
And what're YOU doing here?
I'm mostly lurking lately. Don't know why. I'm around, though. I
probably will be until nobody else is.
oh no , i'm the last guy to leave a newsgroup and turn the light out
Then I guess we'll both be here as long as Usenet is.
David
2013-07-18 21:32:49 UTC
I am ms venable.

And what're YOU doing here?
used2be
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr Seuss
%
i certainly will
Jack Pine
I go through phases. Right now my routine is to stop at the library for an hour or two on my way home from work.
lisa in mass.
2013-07-19 20:12:15 UTC
Post by Jack Pine
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by Jack Pine
And what're YOU doing here?
I'm mostly lurking lately. Don't know why. I'm around, though. I
probably will be until nobody else is.
--
I go through phases. Right now my routine is to stop at the library for an hour or two on my way home from work.
I've been spending too much time at home on my tablet with the Wi-Fi.
Jack Pine
2013-07-19 20:21:02 UTC
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by Jack Pine
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by Jack Pine
And what're YOU doing here?
I'm mostly lurking lately. Don't know why. I'm around, though. I
probably will be until nobody else is.
--
I go through phases. Right now my routine is to stop at the library for an hour or two on my way home from work.
I've been spending too much time at home on my tablet with the Wi-Fi.
--
That's tough one. I could see myself getting into the same.