WE SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO AL GORE ⊙﹏⊙
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-11 13:12:33 UTC
Maybe hurricane Irma might have been prevented.

1. Humankind is bent upon repeating its same mistakes, over and over again.
2. No one ever does anything until the situation becomes incurable, and the fix is more of a patch than a cure.

Massive hurricanes predicted across the US during the next century of continued global warming, along with massive firestorms in the West.
Folks, you assholes really fucked up...
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-09-11 16:59:54 UTC
Checkmate! In article <5ZvtB.59860$***@fx30.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Maybe hurricane Irma might have been prevented.
1. Humankind is bent upon repeating its same mistakes, over and over again.
2. No one ever does anything until the situation becomes incurable, and the fix is more of a patch than a cure.
Massive hurricanes predicted across the US during the next century of continued global warming, along with massive firestorms in the West.
Folks, you assholes really fucked up...
It's still better than living on Mars.
--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
rachel
or being born upside-down.
Doug Laidlaw
2017-09-13 17:19:00 UTC
Post by rachel
or being born upside-down.
That sounds like me. I was born in the bottom half of the Earth, where
everybody stands upside down, and I was born feet first as well.

What could Al Gore have done to prevent Hurricane Irma? He isn't Trump.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 16:06:43 UTC
Post by rachel
or being born upside-down.
That sounds like me.  I was born in the bottom half of the Earth, where everybody stands upside down, and I was born feet first as well.
What could Al Gore have done to prevent Hurricane Irma?  He isn't Trump.
Out, again, in Left Field I see.
LOL
ml von frans
2017-09-14 16:09:15 UTC
on utc-7, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote --

Out, again, in Left Field I see.
LOL

I am getting rared up for my fields
David

I was born feet first.
ml von frans
2017-09-14 16:16:27 UTC

The maple syrup had too many resources dedicated to its preservation and I know that I can taste it
David
2017-09-14 16:18:57 UTC
"ml von frans" wrote in message news:73b9e115-38a4-4540-beb5-***@googlegroups.com...

Out, again, in Left Field I see.
LOL

I am getting rared up for my fields

I was born feet first.

The maple syrup had too many resources dedicated to its preservation and I
know that I can taste it

please have your cell phone turned off when your standing in line at the
buffet
David
2017-09-14 17:16:57 UTC
there is another hurricane

rachel
2017-09-13 18:41:29 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Maybe hurricane Irma might have been prevented.
1. Humankind is bent upon repeating its same mistakes, over and over again.
2. No one ever does anything until the situation becomes incurable, and the fix is more of a patch than a cure.
Massive hurricanes predicted across the US during the next century of continued global warming, along with massive firestorms in the West.
Folks, you assholes really fucked up...
maybe al gore should run for president again. seriously. i think that's a good idea. he's not old. he's remained active and committed in the public eye, to some degree, with his activism and documentaries, and interviews.

we're all still here!
David

I have knowledge of some activism while mutual.
David
2017-09-14 16:24:58 UTC
a supreme pizza will taste like that
rachel
2017-09-14 14:44:34 UTC
Post by rachel
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Maybe hurricane Irma might have been prevented.
1. Humankind is bent upon repeating its same mistakes, over and over again.
2. No one ever does anything until the situation becomes incurable, and the fix is more of a patch than a cure.
Massive hurricanes predicted across the US during the next century of continued global warming, along with massive firestorms in the West.
Folks, you assholes really fucked up...
maybe al gore should run for president again. seriously. i think that's a good idea. he's not old. he's remained active and committed in the public eye, to some degree, with his activism and documentaries, and interviews.
we're all still here!
hey, that would be a ticket.

hillary and gore, 2020! with gore devoted to climate change.

or bernie and gore

or bernie and hillary/hillary and bernie.
David

already in finals week
David
2017-09-14 15:51:28 UTC
and the fix is more of a patch than a cure