Damn you Bacon!
Add Reply
JD Chase
2014-05-18 17:52:12 UTC
Damn you Bacon!(former ASD member)... you would get me so angry so furious and livid and enraged sometimes! Still, I could tell you were a nice, kind, sensitive guy, you reminded me of a couple aquaintences, one from a former job, and one from a seminar at Kripalu... coincidentally(or not), you looked like them as well... anyway, I wish you the best, my friend... hope you're doing well...
David

JD Chase
2014-05-19 00:49:06 UTC
Hi David
David
2014-05-20 23:23:43 UTC
"JD Chase" wrote in message news:a7b867c5-92ad-4a69-b08b-***@googlegroups.com...

Hi David

Hello.
%
2014-05-21 02:04:52 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Hi David
Hello.
in my shoe box
Shirls
2014-05-21 14:36:19 UTC
Post by %
Post by JD Chase
Hi David
Hello.
in my shoe box
Are there shoes in the box?
JD Chase
2014-10-05 20:19:04 UTC
Bacon, Cal, Rgb, Marty... They would get one so angry at times, yet you have to wish them well at the same time, don't you?
JD Chase
2014-10-05 20:24:38 UTC
Deminimii too would stir up a lot of ambivalence, a lot of mixed feelings... One would be horrified and outraged, yet wonder: what goes ON under all of that over the top weirdness? The viciousness was horrifying, the over the top weirdness was puzzling, yet fascinating... One can become too emotionally involved and yet too emotionally detached in these forums, it can be hard to find a sense of equanimity, equalibrium...
%
if you're retarded
David

and detached
%
2014-10-05 21:16:06 UTC
no , i don't
JD Chase
2014-10-06 02:59:42 UTC
Yes, couldn't agree more, we should forgive, for our own sake, if not for them..
JD Chase
2015-02-03 16:07:28 UTC
Oh Bacon, Cal, Rgb, Marty, Demi, Luna, Gayle... hope you are all doing well, where ever you all are now! You too Frank and Keith and others... so happy that we made up, Frank... best wishes to you too, Judy!
Dinsdale
What?
JD Chase
2015-02-03 16:26:54 UTC
Hi Dinsdale
%
he's nuts
David
2015-02-04 00:17:41 UTC
you did nothing

JD Chase
2015-05-23 00:35:46 UTC
Damn you Bacon! Damn you! Go to hell! You think that means. I don't love you? Can't. I love you too??? Do you truly believe that love and hate can't simultaneously exist together??? Ambivalence, mixed feelings DO exist, you know that as well as I do... Oh stop, you know damn well that I wish you the very best, my friend. Mixed feelings ARE allowed!!! You know that very well... Peace and love to you *always*, my dear friend! I hate you sometimes, but I also love you very much as well, and wish you all the best! Of course, you seem like a very nice guy, why wouldn't we all wish you the the best? Love to you...
%
hey jordy how did you post with a saturday may 23 date
Dinsdale
2015-05-23 09:55:59 UTC
Post by %
Post by JD Chase
Damn you Bacon! Damn you! Go to hell! You think that means. I
don't love you? Can't. I love you too??? Do you truly believe that
love and hate can't simultaneously exist together??? Ambivalence,
mixed feelings DO exist, you know that as well as I do... Oh stop,
you know damn well that I wish you the very best, my friend. Mixed
feelings ARE allowed!!! You know that very well... Peace and love to
you *always*, my dear friend! I hate you sometimes, but I also love
you very much as well, and wish you all the best! Of course, you seem
like a very nice guy, why wouldn't we all wish you the the best? Love
to you...
hey jordy how did you post with a saturday may 23 date
It's illegal for telephone posts to be collected by the NSA in the good
ol' USA because a commie democrat judge said so and the PATRIOT ACT will
expire on 1 June and congress went on vacation to Israel to reaffirm
deeply held beliefs. Now telephone posts have to go to England first to
be collected by GCHQ. It's more PATRIOTIC that way, it's what jesus
wants, defeats terrorism, and creates jobs.
Dinsdale
David

just got one
David

almost could monday
David
2015-05-23 11:24:39 UTC
Yeah I put it.
JD Chase
2015-05-23 19:43:57 UTC
A May 23rd date? Hmm, didn't notice that...
%
2015-05-23 19:50:28 UTC
it's in the properties the injection date
Dinsdale
2015-05-23 22:26:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by JD Chase
A May 23rd date? Hmm, didn't notice that...
it's in the properties the injection date
His posts are going to the UK first because he's a suspicious person.
Dinsdale
David

they still don't need it
David
2015-05-23 19:56:17 UTC

not recently
JD Chase
2015-05-23 00:38:01 UTC
Post by David
you did nothing
No ambivalence at all towards you, David, only positive feelings... You are loved, my friend...
David
2015-05-23 10:09:14 UTC
who brought frosted flakes
Contrarian
2014-05-19 03:47:07 UTC
Damn you Bacon! ...
I miss him too.

*and* AJ ... wherever he is
JD Chase
2014-05-20 16:11:04 UTC
I miss Jill a great deal...
%
2014-05-20 19:48:41 UTC
Post by JD Chase
I miss Jill a great deal...
so go ahead , miss her
JD Chase
2015-11-04 17:57:28 UTC
Post by Contrarian
Damn you Bacon! ...
I miss him too.
Yeah, he could be so infuriating at times, but he seemed like a really nice guy...
*and* AJ ... wherever he is
%
2015-11-04 18:13:01 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Post by Contrarian
Damn you Bacon! ...
I miss him too.
Yeah, he could be so infuriating at times, but he seemed like a really nice guy...
Post by Contrarian
*and* AJ ... wherever he is
he was way better than you are
David
2015-11-05 12:58:38 UTC
must be the bacon
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2015-11-05 19:08:13 UTC
Who? Rodger Bacon?
Over.........
David
2015-11-06 22:33:47 UTC
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message news:uON_x.360$***@fx06.iad...

Who? Rodger Bacon?
Over.........

the bacon
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-19 15:53:10 UTC
Roger Bacon went down on me.
JD Chase
2017-09-14 17:35:29 UTC
Still get so livid and furious and disgusted and enraged with that nut.. Yet also like and admire and respect that jerk VERY much! Hope he's doing well these days! Wish him all the best...!😊☺️🎈❀️
David
2017-09-14 17:38:04 UTC

Hello. How are you?
JD Chase
Good, going to Oregon today! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŽˆβ€οΈπŸŽΆ
David

I didn't know that either.
JD Chase
That's quite alright, Mr David! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β€οΈ
David

True.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 17:41:38 UTC
Just who in the hell were you anywho?
JD Chase
2017-09-14 17:43:26 UTC
You claim that he went down on you, Colonel...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-09-14 17:58:03 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Just who in the hell were you anywho?
You claim that he went down on you, Colonel...
Who?
Doug would like to go down on me.
David

David
2017-09-14 18:21:53 UTC

what's with the extra bra
charles
2017-09-14 19:23:52 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:35:29 -0700 (PDT), JD Chase
Still? That would indicate something wrong with you.
David

these things are learned
JD Chase
2015-12-27 20:32:35 UTC
Post by Contrarian
Damn you Bacon! ...
I miss him too.
*and* AJ ... wherever he is
I can not even begin to tell you how livid and enraged he'd get me, yet at the same time, on other levels, he was a very sweet guy, you know? Liked him very much indeed, and certainly wish him well!!! 😊
%
you said this when you answered it the first time trump
JD Chase
2016-07-29 21:21:55 UTC
Stil get furious and enraged with him *at times*, yet nevertheless always liked him a lot, and naturally wish him all the best!
JD Chase
2016-08-17 05:34:49 UTC
Still get *so* furious and disgusted with him, *at times*... But have always liked him very much indeed, nevertheless... Certainly hope that he is doing well! ☺️
David
2016-08-17 11:47:04 UTC

Hello. I am fine.
JD Chase
Good! Glad to hear, Mr David! ☺️😊❀️
JD Chase
2016-10-05 20:57:23 UTC
Still get so furious and livid and disgusted with him, at times... Yet also like him *a lot* as well!!! It's perfectly FINE and Okie Dokie to have mixed feelings, to feel ambivalence!! The mixed feelings don't have to cancel each other out, they CAN coexist!!!
JD Chase
2017-01-13 15:03:37 UTC
Still get SO livid and furious and enraged with him!!! Yet, at the SAME time, still like him VERY much, and wish him all the best in the world!
It's perfectly fine to have mixed feelings!!!
%
no it isn't
David

what gets Ron.
JD Chase
2017-04-11 02:40:30 UTC
Still get so livid and disgusted with that goddamn bastard! But, at the same time, like him a *great deal*, you know that! β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘β€οΈ For heaven's sake, it's FINE and A-OK, to have mixed feelings and ambivalence, is it not??? He seemed like a VERY nice, amiable man... hope he's doing well now...
%
he changed his name and he posts in one of the gay groups now
%
hope he's doing well now...
JD Chase
2017-07-18 09:06:48 UTC
Still get so livid and enraged at that bastard.. Yet at the same time liked him *very* much! He seemed like a nice, interesting guy! It is absolutely fine to have mixed; ambivalent feelings! That's perfectly ok, my friend!😊❀️🎈
David

Hello.
JD Chase
Good morning Mr David!