According to the latest survey...
neoholistic
2015-05-21 13:41:45 UTC
... six out of even dwarves are not Happy.
Jack Pine
2015-05-21 14:14:58 UTC
I see.
David
2015-05-21 23:23:14 UTC
"Jack Pine" wrote in message news:592f5c62-1b73-4655-a68c-***@googlegroups.com...

I see.

Oh, me too.
neoholistic
2015-05-21 22:23:44 UTC
Make that _seven_ dwarves. Totally ruins the joke :-(
Fred Oinka
2015-05-21 22:55:46 UTC
I didn't even notice the error because my brain automatically corrects spelling and syntax.
David

does it yet?
David
2015-05-21 23:15:09 UTC

late though
Contrarian
2015-05-22 02:40:31 UTC
neither are most gnomes or kobolds
David
2015-05-22 10:58:49 UTC
Post by neoholistic
... six out of even dwarves are not Happy.
neither are most gnomes or kobolds

he's gone