Anti-War Up - Refuse & Resist - Hawaii Chapter
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-02-01 03:00:21 UTC
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-01 06:37:57 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:00:21 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
And da "colonel" has no solution

redvet
http://www.vvawai.org/
David

do not discuss
2018-02-01 13:25:37 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:00:21 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

because you know to

I don't know anything.
2018-02-06 14:34:32 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
because you know to
You bet!
I don't know anything.
Better NOT bet then!

- -

I play bingo.
2018-02-06 15:17:03 UTC
Post by David
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
because you know to
You bet!
I don't know anything.
Better NOT bet then!
I play bingo.
Clickety-click. Sixty-six.

Are you familiar with British bingo abbreviations?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_bingo_nicknames

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

4b has voices

Post by David
but back to bingo
All the fours, forty-four!
Post by David
[...]

Post by David
4b has voices
Does it shout out the bingo numbers?
Post by David
Post by David
but back to bingo
All the fours, forty-four!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
so do I

Post by David
4b has voices
Does it shout out the bingo numbers?
Post by David
Post by David
but back to bingo
All the fours, forty-four!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by David
so do I
BINGO!
Post by David
Post by David
4b has voices
Does it shout out the bingo numbers?
Post by David
Post by David
but back to bingo
All the fours, forty-four!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
but I hear them in my room

Post by David
so do I
BINGO!
Post by David
Post by David
4b has voices
Does it shout out the bingo numbers?
Post by David
Post by David
but back to bingo
All the fours, forty-four!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by David
but I hear them in my room
They have speakers hidden in the padding of the walls.
Post by David
Post by David
so do I
BINGO!
Post by David
Post by David
4b has voices
Does it shout out the bingo numbers?
Post by David
Post by David
but back to bingo
All the fours, forty-four!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
I thought it was them, I see imagry.

Post by David
but I hear them in my room
They have speakers hidden in the padding of the walls.
Post by David
Post by David
so do I
BINGO!
Post by David
Post by David
4b has voices
Does it shout out the bingo numbers?
Post by David
Post by David
but back to bingo
All the fours, forty-four!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Post by David
what is a normal way to act?
Just don't make them think you're a wackjob.
Post by David
Is it not inclusive?
No, absolutely not. Not if you want to get out.

I am only "blackish" below the belt, you craving whore!
David

why don't you report it?
2018-02-06 14:33:58 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 08:04:27 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:00:21 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
I am only "blackish" below the belt, you craving whore!
You are blackish everywhere EXCEPT below the belt, you dickless
ditsoon!

- -

I feel like I can tell you where it counts, right in my heart.
2018-02-07 21:31:18 UTC
Post by David
On 2/1/2018 5:25 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:00:21 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
I am only "blackish" below the belt, you craving whore!
You are blackish everywhere EXCEPT below the belt, you dickless
ditsoon!
I feel like I can tell you where it counts, right in my heart.
KKKoloon gets it right up the ass!

- -

I don't mean to though, I have a thing there.
2018-02-08 14:17:51 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
I am only "blackish" below the belt, you craving whore!
You are blackish everywhere EXCEPT below the belt, you dickless
ditsoon!
I feel like I can tell you where it counts, right in my heart.
KKKoloon gets it right up the ass!
I don't mean to though, I have a thing there.
Where? Up the ass?

- -

I sort of smile like and stuff.
2018-02-10 13:57:19 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
I am only "blackish" below the belt, you craving whore!
You are blackish everywhere EXCEPT below the belt, you dickless
ditsoon!
I feel like I can tell you where it counts, right in my heart.
KKKoloon gets it right up the ass!
I don't mean to though, I have a thing there.
Where? Up the ass?
I sort of smile like and stuff.
But that's sort of SICK.

- -

I also drool.
2018-02-11 17:59:36 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
I am only "blackish" below the belt, you craving whore!
You are blackish everywhere EXCEPT below the belt, you dickless
ditsoon!
I feel like I can tell you where it counts, right in my heart.
KKKoloon gets it right up the ass!
I don't mean to though, I have a thing there.
Where? Up the ass?
I sort of smile like and stuff.
But that's sort of SICK.
I also drool.
In your food? That's just disgusting!

- -

it usually winds up on my keyboard.
2018-02-12 13:41:03 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE MUSLIMS,
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE IMMIGRANTS
Not This Time…
Stand Up Now with the Immigrants
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Assholes like you are part of the problem.
No, it's moulies like YOU, Midnight.
I am only "blackish" below the belt, you craving whore!
You are blackish everywhere EXCEPT below the belt, you dickless
ditsoon!
I feel like I can tell you where it counts, right in my heart.
KKKoloon gets it right up the ass!
I don't mean to though, I have a thing there.
Where? Up the ass?
I sort of smile like and stuff.
But that's sort of SICK.
I also drool.
In your food? That's just disgusting!
it usually winds up on my keyboard.
That's even worse!

- -

I'm nude.
2018-02-12 15:38:54 UTC
[...]
Then at least you won't have to wash the drool off your clothes.

- -

I get mad at something being said.
2018-02-12 20:39:46 UTC
Post by David
[...]
And that makes you drool even more?

- -

I haven't thought about that part, there are scars in my inner cheeks.
2018-02-13 14:43:34 UTC
[...]
That would be cheek biting...a job for a dentist.

- -

yes but I need braces

that's www

that's true
2018-02-16 13:51:40 UTC
[...]
I thought it had been eradicated.

- -

it’s a seizure disorder is what polio is
2018-02-17 15:01:42 UTC
[...]
Spasticity at its best.

- -

yep
JD Chase
On the contrary, they are part of the solution!!! Dissent, protesting, demonstrating, marching- those are activities that a LOT MORE of us should be participating in!
%
all it does is make trump's resolve stronger
David