K Smart
Add Reply
David
2017-09-14 15:56:11 UTC
will they fit?
ml von frans
2017-09-14 15:58:54 UTC
No
ml von frans
2017-09-14 15:59:20 UTC
Don't commingle me because I can't keep up
David
2017-09-14 16:00:49 UTC

ok
ml von frans
2017-09-14 16:02:59 UTC
Don't comingle me because I can't keep up

ok

I sayed it wrong
David
2017-09-14 16:04:20 UTC

oh you said it wrong. it’s a product in my email.
ml von frans

I could say it like that too
David

oar. is circle k food mart. I know.
ml von frans
2017-09-14 16:13:03 UTC
oar. is circle k food mart. I know.

more of these coastal punks ought to vision quest to the internal land grants
David
2017-09-14 16:16:25 UTC
"ml von frans" wrote in message news:39bd22da-e38b-45e5-8e35-***@googlegroups.com...

oar. is circle k food mart. I know.

more of these coastal punks ought to vision quest to the internal land
grants

lubys has nice food there