DON'T PANIC ! ! ! BUT THE END HAS COME !
ALEX JONES, INFOWARS.COM
2014-12-17 01:17:27 UTC
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS GOD, VERY GOD -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS THE BLACK HAND OF ALL POWERS
... Politics Selected Articles: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS GOD, VERY GOD -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS Prev Next Politics Selected Articles Index Headers Help Home Your browser does not support iframes. Re: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS GOD...

..., VERY GOD -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS From: "carl" <***@bak.rr.com> Newsgroups: alt.politics Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 18:24:27 -0700 Message-ID: <1XOkv.264997$***@fx05.iad> Yep. Another Obama lunatic...

... -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS THE JACOBINS. THE JACOBIN OR KNIGHTS TEMPLAR REVOLUTIONARIES GAVE TO FRANCE THE BLOODY MURDEROUS REVOLUTION ARE AT WORK AGAIN. THIS TIME THEY WILL MAKE BARACK HUSSEIN...

... OBAMA THE MAHDI, WHO WILL LEAD THE TURKISH ARMY ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST. WE WILL SOON BE UNDER BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MADI, 49TH SON OF ALI, AND ALMIGHTY RULER OF THE TURKISH EMPIRE. AT THE AGE OF 17, FRANK MARSHAL DAVIS,BARACK OBAMA'S FATHER, SENT HIS CHILD TO CAIRO TO BLESSED BY THE FATIMID IMID CALIPH. IT WAS THERE, THE CALIPH TOLD HIM, THAT ONE DAY HE WOULD BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...

... AND DEMORALIZE - AND OFCOURSE SPREADING ALL MANNER OF WAR BETWEEN EVERYBODY. THEY ARE THE GOD OF FORTRESSES, THEY CONTROL ALL UNDERGROUND REDOUBTS WORLDWIDE, THEY HAVE CREATED THE END OF DAYS. AND WHO, DISGUISED AS BARRY SATERRO, BARRY DAVIS, CIA SON OF ANN DUNHAM DAUGHTER OF CIA DIRRECTOR STANLY DUNHUM, MOTHER OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMAH , SOON TO BE THE 49TH SON OF ALI, THE MAHDI AND COMMANDER OF ALL ISLAMIC...

... ONE OF GOD. THE CHRIST SO INDEED BARACK OBAMA IS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA WILL FULFILL THE FOLLOWING: The following are the collection of Sahih (authentic) Hadith regarding Mahdi. Hadhrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood(RA) reports from the Prophet(SAW), who said: The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs. (Tirmidhi Sahih...

..., Vol. 9, P. 74; Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 5, P. 207; also narrated by Ali b. Abi Talib, Abu Sa'id, Umm Salma, Abu Hurayra) The Prophet(SAW) said: Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just before the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression...

... Mahdi will be among my family. God will make the provisions for his emergence within a single night. (Ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 519) Hazrat Umme Salmah(RA), Prophet's wife, narrates that she heard the Prophet(SAW) say: The promised Mahdi will be among my progeny, among the descendants of Fatima. (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 207; Ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 519) Rasulullah(SAW) announced...

...: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatima (the Prophet's daughter). (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 2, Tradition No. 4086) The Prophet(SAW) taught: Al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household (Ahlul-Bayt). (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 2, Tradition No. 4085) Abu Sa'id al-Khudari(RA) narrated that the Prophet(SAW) said: Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a pointed (prominent) nose. He...

... will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. He will rule for seven years. (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 2, p. 208; Fusul al-muhimma, p. 275) Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khudri(RA) relates that Rasulullah(SAW) said: Al Mahdi will be from my progeny. His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high. He will fill the world with justice and fairness at a time when the world will be filled...

... to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (defeated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb. Unfortunate indeed is he who does not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the Sunnat and during his reign Islam will spread throughout the world. He will remain till seven years (since his emergence...

... and your Imam is from among you? (Bukhari, kitabul-Anbiya, Chapter Nuzul Isa bin Maryam) According to these reliable, authentic, and universally accepted narrations, Mahdi will: Be from among the family of Prophet(SAW), among the descendants of Fatima(RA); Have a broad forehead and pointed noise; Appear in one night; Appear just before the day of judgment; Have same name as hazrat Muhammad(SAW); Escape...

... from books on which there is no consensus among Muslim scholars. Their authenticity is in question: The holy Prophet(SAW) said: The world will not come to an end until a man from my family (ahl al-bayt), who will be called al-Mahdi, emerges to rule upon my community. (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 75; Ithbat al-hudat, Vol. 1, P. 9) Umme Salmah(RA), the wife of the Prophet, has related a tradition...

... of the Prophet(SAW): Mahdi will be among my progeny, among the children of Fatima. (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 75) Rasullullah(SAW) said: The world will not come to an end until a man from the descendants of Hussain takes charge of the affairs of the world and fills it with justice and equity as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 66) Abu Sa'id al-Khudari(RA) has related...

... a tradition from the Prophet(SAW) who declared: The earth will be filled with injustice and corruption. At that time, a man from among my progeny will rise and will rule for seven or nine years and will fill the earth with justice and equity. (Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, Vol. 3, P. 27) Abu al-Hujaf(RA) quotes the Prophet(SAW) saying three times: Listen to the good news about the Mahdi! He will rise at the time...

... when people will be faced with severe conflict and the earth will be hit by a violent quake. He will fill the earth with justice and equity as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. He will fill the hearts of his followers with devotion and will spread justice everywhere. (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 74) Ali b. Abi Talib(RA) said, I asked the Prophet(SAW): "Is Mahdi going to be among our own...

... by the sedition, just as they were brought together in brotherhood in their religion after the animosity sown by polytheism." (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 84; Ithbat al-hudat, Vol. 7, P. 191; Majma` al-zawa'id by `Ali b. Abi Bakr Haythami (Cairo edition), Vol. 7, P. 317) I heard the Prophet(SAW) declare from the pulpit: The Mahdi from among my descendants, from my family, will rise at the End of Time...

... of the Prophet(SAW): People will pay allegiance to the Mahdi between rukn and maqam (in Mekkah). (Ibn Tawus, Kitab al-malahim wa al-fitan, P. 64.) According to these hadith, Mahdi will: Be from the Family of Prophet(SAW) and descend from Hussain(RA), son of Fatima(RA); Appear at the end of time; Appear when earth is filled with injustice and tyranny and believers are severely oppressed; Appear when a severe...

... attributed to companions of the holy Prophet(SAW). Thus, they are included only for completeness and are unreliable. Ammar Yasir has related: At the time when Nafs al-Zakiyya is killed a caller from the heaven will say: 'Your commander is so-and-so.' (announce Mahdi) Following it the Mahdi will emerge and fill the earth with justice and equity. (Ibn Tawus, Kitab al-malahim wa al-fitan, P. 179) Abd Allah...

... b. Umar mentioned the name of Mahdi in the presence of an Arab who said: Mahdi is Mu'awiya b. Abu Sufyan. Abd Allah said: It is not as you say. Mahdi is a person behind whom Jesus will offer his prayers. (Ibn Tawus, Kitab al-malahim wa al-fitan, P. 179) Mujahid said about Mahdi: One of the Prophet's companions told me that the Mahdi will not appear until that time when Nafs al-Zakiyya will be killed...

... b. Zafar reports that one day people were talking about the appearance of the Mahdi in the presence of Hudhayfa. Hudhayfa said: If Mahdi has indeed appeared while you are living close to the Prophet's period and while his companions are living among you, then you are truly fortunate. However, that is not the case. Mahdi will not appear until people are devoured by oppression and tyranny...

... and there is no one absent more beloved and more needed than him. (Kitab al-hawi li al-fatawa, Vol. 2, P. 159) These narrations are based on opinion of single individuals and are not reliable. However, they indicate that Mahdi might: Not appear until all Muslims are divided and curse each other (i.e. no brotherhood); Appear when tyranny and oppression rule and no Muslim is free; Be announced by a voice from heavens; Fill...

... the earth with justice and equity; Lead the prayer which Jesus(pbuh) will follow. The following narration has not been attributed to the Holy Prophet(SAW). It has been identified as false and has been rejected by Muslim scholars for centuries. Amr son of Shamer quoted Jabir, who quoted Mohammed bin Ali to have said: For our Mahdi, there are two signs. Since the birth of Universe, these events have never...
BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA IS GOD, VERY GOD -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS
... Politics Selected Articles: BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA IS GOD, VERY GOD -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS Prev Next Politics Selected Articles Index Headers Help Home Your browser does not support iframes. BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA IS GOD, VERY GOD...

... -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS From: "ALEX JONES INFOWARS.COM" <***@juno.com> Newsgroups: alt.politics Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:36:15 -0700 (PDT) Message-ID: <105d9baa-6a64-4d7f-9985-***@googlegroups...

....com> BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA IS GOD, VERY GOD -GOD MADE FLESH- AYHNUM EXCLUSIVE YES, THE ANCIENT ISHMALITES OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, THE OFFSHOOT OF THE SARACENS AND ASSASSINS UNDER HASSAN I SABAH. KNOWN TO GEORGE WASHINGTON AS THE JACOBINS. THE JACOBIN OR KNIGHTS TEMPLAR REVOLUTIONARIES GAVE TO FRANCE THE BLOODY MURDEROUS REVOLUTION ARE AT WORK AGAIN. ...

...;THIS TIME THEY WILL MAKE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE MAHDI, WHO WILL LEAD THE TURKISH ARMY ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST. WE WILL SOON BE UNDER BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MADI, 49TH SON OF ALI, AND ALMIGHTY RULER OF THE TURKISH EMPIRE. AT THE AGE OF 17, FRANK MARSHAL DAVIS,BARACK OBAMA'S FATHER, SENT HIS CHILD TO CAIRO TO BLESSED BY THE FATIMID IMID CALIPH. IT WAS THERE, THE CALIPH TOLD HIM, THAT ONE DAY HE WOULD...

... TO BE THE 49TH SON OF ALI, THE MAHDI AND COMMANDER OF ALL ISLAMIC ARMIES, THE RIGHTEOUS-- BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WILL RULE WITH A ROD OF IRON Rod Of Iron "The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will g= ive authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a Rod of Iron, a= s when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received au= thority from my Father...

..., whose nam= e will be my name, rules over the Arabs. (Tirmidhi Sahih, Vol. 9, P. 74; Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 5, P. 207; also narrated by Ali b. Abi Talib, Abu Sa'id, Umm Salma, Abu Hurayra) The Prophet(SAW) said: Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just befo= re the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of = the world, and he will spread on this...

...) has related a tradition from the Prophet(SAW) who info= rmed him: The promised Mahdi will be among my family. God will make the provisions fo= r his emergence within a single night. (Ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 519) Hazrat Umme Salmah(RA), Prophet's wife, narrates that she heard the Prophet= (SAW) say: The promised Mahdi will be among my progeny, among the descendants of Fatim= a. (Abu Dawud, Sahih...

..., Vol. 2, P. 207; Ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 519) Rasulullah(SAW) announced: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatima (the Prophet's= daughter). (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 2, Tradition No. 4086) The Prophet(SAW) taught: Al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household (Ahlul-Bayt). (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 2, Tradition No. 4085) Abu Sa'id al-Khudari(RA) narrated...

... that the Prophet(SAW) said: Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a pointed (prominent) nose. He wil= l fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny. H= e will rule for seven years. (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 2, p. 208; Fusul al-muhimma, p. 275) Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khudri(RA) relates that Rasulullah(SAW) said: Al Mahdi will be from my progeny. His forehead will be broad and his nose...

... to him. Then a person f= rom the Quraish, whose uncle will be from the Bani Kalb tribe will send an = army to attack him, only to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (def= eated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb. Unfortunate indeed is he who doe= s not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) = will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead...

..., Vol. 2; Sahih Bukhari, kitab bad' al-khalq w= a nuzul 'isa, Vol. 4) The holy Prophet(SAW) said: What would be your situation if the Son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends upon = you and your Imam is from among you? (Bukhari, kitabul-Anbiya, Chapter Nuzul Isa bin Maryam) According to these reliable, authentic, and universally accepted narrations= , Mahdi will: Be from among the family of Prophet(SAW...

...;who will be called al-Mahdi, emerges to rule upon my community. (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 75; Ithbat al-hudat, Vol. 1, P. 9) Umme Salmah(RA), the wife of the Prophet, has related a tradition of the Pr= ophet(SAW): Mahdi will be among my progeny, among the children of Fatima. (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 75) Rasullullah(SAW) said: The world will not come to an end until a man from the descendants...

... years and = will fill the earth with justice and equity. (Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, Vol. 3, P. 27) Abu al-Hujaf(RA) quotes the Prophet(SAW) saying three times: Listen to the good news about the Mahdi! He will rise at the time when peop= le will be faced with severe conflict and the earth will be hit by a violen= t quake. He will fill the earth with justice and equity as it is filled wit= h injustice...

... and tyranny. He will fill the hearts of his followers with devo= tion and will spread justice everywhere. (Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 51, P. 74) Ali b. Abi Talib(RA) said, I asked the Prophet(SAW): "Is Mahdi going to be among our own family or from some other?" He replied:= "He will be among us. God will conclude His religion through him, just as = He began it with us. It will be through us...

...; Ithbat al-hudat, Vol. 7, P. 191; Majma` al= -zawa'id by `Ali b. Abi Bakr Haythami (Cairo edition), Vol. 7, P. 317) I heard the Prophet(SAW) declare from the pulpit: The Mahdi from among my descendants, from my family, will rise at the End o= f Time, while the heavens will pour rain and the earth will bring forth gre= en grass for him. He will fill the earth with justice and equity as it is f= illed...

... the people for seven or nine years= .. From all the good that God will bestow on the inhabitants of the earth, t= he dead will wish to come to life again. (Ibn Hajar, al-Sawa'iq al-muharriqa, P. 161; Yanabi' al-mawadda, Vol. 2, P.= 177) Abu Hurayra(RA) narrated on behalf of the Prophet(SAW): People will pay allegiance to the Mahdi between rukn and maqam (in Mekkah). (Ibn Tawus, Kitab al-malahim wa al...

...-fitan, P. 64.) According to these hadith, Mahdi will: Be from the Family of Prophet(SAW) and descend from Hussain(RA), son of Fat= ima(RA); Appear at the end of time; Appear when earth is filled with injustice and tyranny and believers are se= verely oppressed; Appear when a severe earthquaker will occur and green grass will grow (pres= umably in Arabia); Fill the earth with justice and equity; Spread...

...= .. Ammar Yasir has related: At the time when Nafs al-Zakiyya is killed a caller from the heaven will sa= y: 'Your commander is so-and-so.' (announce Mahdi) Following it the Mahdi w= ill emerge and fill the earth with justice and equity. (Ibn Tawus, Kitab al-malahim wa al-fitan, P. 179) Abd Allah b. Umar mentioned the name of Mahdi in the presence of an Arab wh= o said: Mahdi is Mu'awiya b. Abu Sufyan...

.... Abd Allah said: It is not as you say. Mahdi is a person behind whom Jesus will offer his pr= ayers. (Ibn Tawus, Kitab al-malahim wa al-fitan, P. 179) Mujahid said about Mahdi: One of the Prophet's companions told me that the Mahdi will not appear unti= l that time when Nafs al-Zakiyya will be killed. At that time he will take = the command and will fill the earth with justice and equity. (Ibn Tawus...

..., Kitab al-malahim wa al-fitan, P. 171) Nufayl's daughter Umayra narrates that she heard Hasan b. Ali's daughter sa= ying: This affair about which you are waiting will not occur until among you some= seek to distance themselves from the others and curse each other. (Majlisi, Bihar al-anwar, Vol. 52, P. 211) Salma b. Zafar reports that one day people were talking about the appearanc= e of the Mahdi...

... in the presence of Hudhayfa. Hudhayfa said: If Mahdi has indeed appeared while you are living close to the Prophet's pe= riod and while his companions are living among you, then you are truly fort= unate. However, that is not the case. Mahdi will not appear until people ar= e devoured by oppression and tyranny and there is no one absent more belove= d and more needed than him. (Kitab al-hawi li al-fatawa, Vol...

.... 2, P. 159) These narrations are based on opinion of single individuals and are not rel= iable. However, they indicate that Mahdi might: Not appear until all Muslims are divided and curse each other (i.e. no brot= herhood); Appear when tyranny and oppression rule and no Muslim is free; Be announced by a voice from heavens; Fill the earth with justice and equity; Lead the prayer which Jesus(pbuh...

...) will follow. The following narration has not been attributed to the Holy Prophet(SAW). I= t has been identified as false and has been rejected by Muslim scholars for= centuries. Amr son of Shamer quoted Jabir, who quoted Mohammed bin Ali to have said: For our Mahdi, there are two signs. Since the birth of Universe, these even= ts have never taken place. Those two signs are that there will be Lunar Ecl...
ayhnum's prophesy: THE END IS NEAR WE LIVE IN A SCIENCE FICTION NIGHTMARE THE BOOKS, THE BOOKS THAT YOU DECLARE YOUR FAITH ON, ARE WRITTEN BY THE MOST PSYCHOPATHIC MADMEN AND KILLERS POSSIBLE. THE DAY OIL CAME OUT OF A SEISMIC
... Politics Selected Articles: ayhnum's prophesy: THE END IS NEAR WE LIVE IN A SCIENCE FICTION NIGHTMARE THE BOOKS, THE BOOKS THAT YOU DECLARE YOUR FAITH ON, ARE WRITTEN BY THE MOST PSYCHOPATHIC MADMEN AND KILLERS POSSIBLE. THE DAY OIL CAME OUT OF A SEISMIC Prev Next Politics Selected Articles Index Headers Help Home Your browser does not support iframes. ayhnum's prophesy: THE END IS NEAR WE LIVE...

... IN A SCIENCE FICTION NIGHTMARE THE BOOKS, THE BOOKS THAT YOU DECLARE YOUR FAITH ON, ARE WRITTEN BY THE MOST PSYCHOPATHIC MADMEN AND KILLERS POSSIBLE. THE DAY OIL CAME OUT OF A SEISMIC From: "ALEX JONES INFOWARS.COM" <***@juno.com> Newsgroups: alt.politics Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 15:09:00 -0700 (PDT) Message-ID: <c0872af5-92c4-4863-a326-***@googlegroups.com> ayhnum...

... IS FINISHED, OUR PEOPLE REFUSE TO BECOME ALLAH'S PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH, WE TOTALLY REJECT THE PENTAGON'S CALAPHATE WITH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AS THE TESTICULAR MAHDI. HEAD OF THE MOORISH HORDES WHO ARE COMING INTO THIS COUNTRY BY THE 100'S OF MILLIONS. PUTTING OUR TREASURY UNDER QUATRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT. WE REFUSE TO BECOME PART OF THE HIVE MIND, WE REFUSE TO BECOME INSECTS YOU CRUSH UNDER YOUR...
FRANKENSTEIN
... THEIR SKINS, AND LEAVE LITTLE MONSTERS THERE (TATOOS, PROSTESIS, IMPLIMENTS) I HAVE CALLED THIS OUTRAGEOUS SCANDLAL BY THE DISNEY CO. "THE GAGA TREATMENT" PLEASE SEND ME AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE TO HELP THE CHILDREN http://www.templeofgaga.com ayhnum's prophesy: THE END IS NEAR WE LIVE IN A SCIENCE FICTION NIGHTMARE THE BOOKS, THE BOOKS THAT YOU DECLARE YOUR FAITH ON, ARE WRITTEN BY THE MOST...

... AS THE TESTICULAR MAHDI. HEAD OF THE MOORISH HORDES WHO ARE COMING INTO THIS COUNTRY BY THE 100'S OF MILLIONS. PUTTING OUR TREASURY UNDER QUATRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT. WE REFUSE TO BECOME PART OF THE HIVE MIND, WE REFUSE TO BECOME INSECTS YOU CRUSH UNDER YOUR TYRANNICAL BLACK BOOTS. WE WILL NOT SERVE SAURRON, OR MOOSELINI OR AL GORE OR HILLARY CLINTON OR ADOLPH ALOISE HITLER. WE WILL NOT BREAK DOWN BOW...
%
2014-12-17 01:26:13 UTC
.

so