42 Years
charles
2014-12-15 16:35:33 UTC
There are people, parents, even grandparents (probably) who have lived
their whole lives without anyone being on the moon.
JD Chase
2014-12-15 17:04:07 UTC

charles
2014-12-15 18:56:17 UTC
On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:04:07 -0800 (PST), JD Chase
Post by JD Chase
http://youtu.be/ibAKRdelwVw
This video is unavailable.

It's probably communist anyway.
<:-)
%
2014-12-15 19:12:52 UTC
Post by JD Chase
http://youtu.be/ibAKRdelwVw
This video is unavailable.
It's probably communist anyway.
<:-)
in africa they weren't allowed to ,
show the noon landing stuff on tv ,
so some of them were here but still didn't see it
JD Chase
those commie videos are really something else! Many people thought that the moon landing was faked, that is was an elaborate conspiracy, but what would be the point? Certainly we would have the technology to get to the moon, and is it really plausible that so many people, including all of the astronauts, would be involved in and then silent about the plot for so many years?
David

do many many dosages
CyberDroog
2014-12-18 02:35:10 UTC
Post by JD Chase
those commie videos are really something else! Many people thought that the moon landing was faked, that is was an elaborate conspiracy, but what would be the point? Certainly we would have the technology to get to the moon, and is it really plausible that so many people, including all of the astronauts, would be involved in and then silent about the plot for so many years?
Amusingly enough what NASA didn't have back then was the technology to
fake the landings. Faking the landings with 1960's technology would
actually have been more difficult than going to the moon.

--
Move tax day to the day before election day. And for good measure, abolish
withholding. Imagine if people trudged to the polls the day after sending

- Sheldon Richman, Future of Freedom Foundation
Contrarian
2015-01-22 04:26:06 UTC
I've heard that several times. A good point to know
%
2015-01-22 04:44:25 UTC
Post by Contrarian
On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:38:38 -0800 (PST), JD Chase
Amusingly enough what NASA didn't have back then was the technology
to fake the landings. Faking the landings with 1960's technology
would actually have been more difficult than going to the moon.
I've heard that several times. A good point to know
but they still did it ,
2001 A Space Odyssey was made in 1968 ,
and much more advanced than the moon landing ,
so yes they knew how and no it wasn't that expensive

hi
JD Chase
2015-01-22 04:50:35 UTC
"2001 a space odyssey" and Pink Floyd are a match made in heaven, they synchronize so well together! The last 25 or minutes, that is...
%
2015-01-22 05:04:03 UTC
Post by JD Chase
"2001 a space odyssey" and Pink Floyd are a match made in heaven,
they synchronize so well together! The last 25 or minutes, that is...
yea well that's off topic to the moon landing ,
and whether or not the photos were achievable
humble.life
2015-01-22 20:00:55 UTC
Post by Contrarian
On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:38:38 -0800 (PST), JD Chase
Amusingly enough what NASA didn't have back then was the technology
to fake the landings. Faking the landings with 1960's technology
would actually have been more difficult than going to the moon.
I've heard that several times. A good point to know
but they still did it , 2001 A Space Odyssey was made in 1968 , and much
more advanced than the moon landing , so yes they knew how and no it
wasn't that expensive
hi
i just said that, who let you in here?

People can see the buggy with digital telescopes apparently. From the 4
70's missions.
David

done right it could
humble.life
And to think Stanley Kubrik managed it before they landed.
David
2015-01-23 13:06:49 UTC
my life is so amazing

David
2014-12-15 22:16:11 UTC

do
Contrarian
2014-12-16 23:37:36 UTC
Post by charles
There are people, parents, even grandparents (probably) who have lived
their whole lives without anyone being on the moon.
wow, especially painful if you look at it like that