A NEW BEAVER DAM IN MY CREEK
%
2014-04-15 20:32:09 UTC
.

i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
lisa in mass.
2014-04-15 22:50:11 UTC
Post by %
.
i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
Huh?
%
2014-04-15 23:23:17 UTC
.
check your tv news
lisa in mass.
2014-04-16 03:45:11 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
.
i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
Huh?
check your tv news
I looked on a local news website and didn't see anything.
%
http://www.wggb.com/2014/04/14/car-crashes-through-home-in-springfield/
lisa in mass.
2014-04-16 05:01:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by %
Post by %
.
i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
Huh?
check your tv news
I looked on a local news website and didn't see anything.
http://www.wggb.com/2014/04/14/car-crashes-through-home-in-springfield/
Awful. I'm glad I have lots of trees between the road and my house.
%
i felt really bad for the dog probably trained to bark at front door noises
lisa in mass.
2014-04-16 11:46:42 UTC
Post by %
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by %
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by %
Post by %
.
i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
Huh?
check your tv news
I looked on a local news website and didn't see anything.
http://www.wggb.com/2014/04/14/car-crashes-through-home-in-springfield/
Awful. I'm glad I have lots of trees between the road and my house.
i felt really bad for the dog probably trained to bark at front door noises
It's sad to know that the dog was recently adopted when it was killed.
Contrarian
2014-04-18 22:18:22 UTC
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by %
http://www.wggb.com/2014/04/14/car-crashes-through-home-in-springfield/
Awful. I'm glad I have lots of trees between the road and my house.
people objected to the big stone bollards outside the new LIRR/subway station

I liked them though.
David
2014-04-16 21:32:25 UTC
I can be.
.
David
2014-04-16 21:28:24 UTC
then bark your heaven

.

%
2014-04-16 21:52:08 UTC
there won't be any of that
Post by David
then bark your heaven
.
Contrarian
2014-04-18 22:16:17 UTC
glad you like it, even though there's no EPA in Canada.
%
2014-04-19 01:34:25 UTC
Post by Contrarian
Post by %
i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
glad you like it, even though there's no EPA in Canada.
what is epa

lisa in mass.
2014-04-19 02:19:20 UTC
Post by %
Post by Contrarian
Post by %
i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
glad you like it, even though there's no EPA in Canada.
what is epa
http://youtu.be/SMzx01Nt__c
Environmental Protection Agency.

Here in Massachusetts, it's not legal to mess with beavers or
their dams. Municipalities can remove problem dams like ones that
flood roads, but homeowners have to jump through lots of hoops
and can still end up losing their yards.
%
2014-04-19 02:36:37 UTC
Post by lisa in mass.
Post by %
Post by Contrarian
Post by %
i guess i'll have a pond again ,
hey lisa who drove that car into your house
glad you like it, even though there's no EPA in Canada.
what is epa
http://youtu.be/SMzx01Nt__c
Environmental Protection Agency.
Here in Massachusetts, it's not legal to mess with beavers or
their dams. Municipalities can remove problem dams like ones that
flood roads, but homeowners have to jump through lots of hoops
and can still end up losing their yards.
we have The Ministry Of Fish And Wild Life and ,
if you call them about beavers they come and ,
look and say ok you can remove it but they make you wait until fall ,
so there's no new borns and they aren't hibernating yet