HUH? HAY! ANY, one seen Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER on, these groups innit???
2018-04-07 19:17:31 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

Where, IS the demented obsessed little Grik piece of skata?????

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
David
2018-04-09 06:10:00 UTC
Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!
- -

I have several places to go to or I can have that home visit.
2018-04-09 13:01:07 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!
I have several places to go to or I can have that home visit.
Wouldn't it be easier just to escape once and for all?

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input on him and his wife Sue:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.

Photograph with wife:
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
David

nice printer
David
2018-04-09 19:59:59 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!

there's the rent
2018-04-09 20:31:53 UTC
Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!
I have several places to go to or I can have that home visit.
Wouldn't it be easier just to escape once and for all?
there's the rent
Escape and you won't have to pay any more.

- -

Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!

there's the next place that's independent
2018-04-10 13:30:57 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!
I have several places to go to or I can have that home visit.
Wouldn't it be easier just to escape once and for all?
there's the rent
Escape and you won't have to pay any more.
there's the next place that's independent
You mean you can walk in or out whenever you feel like it?

How is that supposed to keep the outside population safe?

- -

Post by David
Post by David
how do I escape, I have many choices.
Find the easist way and just DO it.
Post by David
Post by David
what for?
Good, question!
I have several places to go to or I can have that home visit.
Wouldn't it be easier just to escape once and for all?
there's the rent
Escape and you won't have to pay any more.
there's the next place that's independent
You mean you can walk in or out whenever you feel like it?

How is that supposed to keep the outside population safe?

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

with an extra key or two
David

"Big Willy"... GONE!
FAKE "Heinrich"... GONE!
"Ben Cramer"... GONE!

YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement PEDO
filth, who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis, was, well, just too much for them!
David
2018-04-08 08:38:03 UTC
"Sick old pedo AndrewAndrzejBaron (aka "Ron Jacobson")" wrote in message news:paba4m$he8$***@pcls7.std.com...

"Big Willy"... GONE!
FAKE "Heinrich"... GONE!
"Ben Cramer"... GONE!

YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement PEDO
filth, who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis, was, well, just too much for them!

Big Willy was handled, and is a dolphin (phin), and dol. Talks, and nice to
look at.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-04-10 13:26:35 UTC
HUH?
HAY!
Where, IS the demented obsessed little Grik piece of skata?????
ASSHOLE! That's wot you are.
LOL
Janithor
2018-04-10 14:35:32 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On 4/7/2018 12:17 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
HUH?
HAY!
Where, IS the demented obsessed little Grik piece of skata?????
ASSHOLE!  That's wot you are.
LOL
Indeed, sir.
Casa De Masa
2018-04-10 15:07:58 UTC
Shit eater fake vet Scatboi g8dgc aka Colon Edmund J. Burke
On 4/7/2018 12:17 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
HAY!
Where, IS the demented obsessed little Grik piece of
skata?????
ASSHOLE! That's wot you are.
LOL
You should get along well with an asshole..little scatboi Burke!

https://tinyurl.com/ycln26r8

LoLoLoL
David

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-04-10 14:00:37 UTC
Innit?

What the fuck is that?
It's not well defined in the dictionary. Even the limey ones can't make sense of it.
So what is it?

Anybubby no?