GOOD MORNING, DEAR RECRUITS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-02-12 16:13:32 UTC
Whilst perched upon my porcelain throne, I wrote the following:
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."

If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.

Comments or questions?
Janithor
2018-02-12 19:32:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
It's beautiful, sir. And I say that in a not ghey way.
David

like you say?
%
and then you go up each other's bums
David

I talk like a woman.
Fred Oinka
Are they doctors?
2018-02-13 13:38:30 UTC
x-no-archive: no
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."
If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.
Comments or questions?
It's beautiful, sir. And I say that in a not ghey way.
But in a rectum sucking way, thurd!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

but I had not known that spelling
2018-02-14 16:31:33 UTC
Post by David
x-no-archive: no
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."
If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.
Comments or questions?
It's beautiful, sir. And I say that in a not ghey way.
But in a rectum sucking way, thurd!
but I had not known that spelling
It's Scandinavian.

- -

nice computer
2018-02-15 13:49:21 UTC
x-no-archive: no
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."
If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.
Comments or questions?
It's beautiful, sir. And I say that in a not ghey way.
But in a rectum sucking way, thurd!
but I had not known that spelling
It's Scandinavian.
nice computer
They don't make any.

- -

they are melonballers
2018-02-15 19:05:29 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."
If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.
Comments or questions?
It's beautiful, sir. And I say that in a not ghey way.
But in a rectum sucking way, thurd!
but I had not known that spelling
It's Scandinavian.
nice computer
They don't make any.
they are melonballers
Just like moulies, then?

- -

no just something I thought of

what are moulies, squatters?
2018-02-17 14:30:57 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."
If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.
Comments or questions?
It's beautiful, sir. And I say that in a not ghey way.
But in a rectum sucking way, thurd!
but I had not known that spelling
It's Scandinavian.
nice computer
They don't make any.
they are melonballers
Just like moulies, then?
no just something I thought of
Latently?
what are moulies, squatters?
Niggas...it's short for moulignan, the Afro-Eyetalian word for
eggplant in the Neapolitan dialect.

- -

is there any thing going on during thanksgiving?
2018-02-17 17:04:19 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
Not over here. We don't even know when it is!

- -

I like dominos.
2018-02-18 14:14:38 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
How well can you play them?

- -

I observed a game some.
2018-02-19 15:05:32 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
Spics like to play dominos a lot.

- -

they have a behavior to them
2018-02-19 15:55:13 UTC
Post by Janithor
[...]
Yes, and it's incompatible with decent society.

- -

I suppose so.
2018-02-20 16:13:28 UTC
Post by David
Post by Janithor
[...]
Just look at all the areas infested with them!

- -

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-02-15 16:28:51 UTC
You fuckin' with my poasts, you wiley asshole?
David
2018-02-15 17:59:02 UTC

I can't reply to them.
2018-02-15 19:05:22 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:28:51 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You fuckin' with my poasts, you wiley asshole?
Why would anyone want to risk catching something by touching your
posts, Midnight?

- -

Cunt you say something nice just for once, you slutty cow?
2018-02-15 13:48:57 UTC
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:31:56 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."
If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.
Comments or questions?
It's beautiful, sir. And I say that in a not ghey way.
But in a rectum sucking way, thurd!
Cunt you say something nice just for once, you slutty cow?
HUH?

HAY! Can't you just PISS ORF, you black bastard?

- -

I'm not skin.
DanielMartin
2018-02-13 02:33:25 UTC
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:13:32 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Whilst shitting my brains into my own skull..
snip
At long last just shut the fuck up.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-02-13 17:34:05 UTC
Post by DanielMartin
On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:13:32 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Whilst shitting my brains into my own skull..
snip
At long last just shut the fuck up.
Hey Danny Boy. The pipes are callin' fer ya, Danny Boy.
Didn't know you played the skin flute?
LOL
dolf
2018-02-13 03:27:35 UTC
CAN YOU EVEN PISS AND THINK AT THE SAME TIME OR DOES WONDERING AT THE
MAJESTY OF OUR MOTOR FUNCTION CONSUME ALL YOUR NEUROLOGICAL CAPACITY?

Obviously longer sentences as to convey congruity with temporality as the
premise for establishing the bona fide nature of rationality is an
impossibility for you.

Can you even piss and think at the same time or does wondering at the
majesty of our motor function consume all your neurological capacity?

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy this promiscuous /
daemonic self righteous circumstance as consequential abrogation of
individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature}, loss of popularity {#2
- Nature Rejoices in its Nature}, avoidance of inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 -
Nature Surmounts Nature} and to facilitate subtle intuition {#4 - Nature
Amended in its Nature} which is causal to being within the space / time
dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded process that in this example of
reading, is the traversal of consciousness within the fabric of time
itself.
*DILEMMA* (noun):

- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:
#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition}, #D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign
Principle}
In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as
'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature};
IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.
EITHER #A OR #C.
THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

- [Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 = #5,
#300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake, take
hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause
to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

SUBJECT WAS: GOOD MORNING, DEAR RECRUITS
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I title it "IF ONLY I HAD ANGEL WINGS."
If only I had angels wings,
I'd ride the rainbow's bend,
And there, beyond the universe,
I'd meet the Lord, my Friend.
Amen.
Comments or questions?
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-13 04:02:34 UTC
Dear Giganews,

I appreciate the immense value which giganews provides in my reasonable
capability for promulgating counter argument to religious extremism against
which both our nations have been at war since 2001.  Two examples of such
initiatives can be found in the following links:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Determinism.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Brinker.pdf>

All my newsgroup posts are assimilated into an equivalent chapter /
chronicled manner as an ordered process.  The later example is a legal
opinion provided on behalf of the Dutch politician GEERT WILDERS against
his hate speech conviction.

The substance of my complaint is then made against the obsessive compulsive
fixation by an anonymous poster named David Ritz who constantly tags each
of my posts with a non relevant, incoherent and banal one liner which is a
dehumanising practice that ought to stop.

That he is by such actions giving material support for religious extremism
and its orbital association to the HETEROS theory of number.

Such unlawful conduct in which he engages does not express an opinion and
might be more prudently considered as a breach of giganews acceptable terms
and conditions policy.

At the very least I hope that your considerations within this matter will
result in a warning to the person to cease all such activity.

That he is advised to use only a proper as valid email address when
posting.

And I accept that you won’t immediately consider termination of the user’s
account in the first instance of a complaint.

Thanks for your considerations.

- dolf

PS. Each infraction will result in an equivalent complaint being directed
against you as an imprecation {#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 =
katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1) an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*}

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
David